-To fabricate products that unite the high standards in machine fabrication in order to satisfy the requirements and needs of our clients.
-To maintain the credibility and prestige of the Unlimited Electro group based on the company values and client necessities.
-Honesty, formality, compromise and excellent customer service.
-The professional development of our personal, to achieve high levels of productivity, quality and market competition in order obtain new working opportunities in the region.
Unlimited Electro group demands the best standard and moral integrity in each individual and the company. Achieving fair treatment, respect and trust in all levels of the company.
-The delivery of the promises made by the company and its employees motivates us to a constant improvement of our actions and operations. Developing a responsible culture in reach of solutions.
-We develop equipment & machinery, based on creativity, flexibility & inventiveness, in order to confront our client’s necessities & requirements.
-We practice leadership that teaches, inspire & promotes an active & continuous participation of the personal, always promote communication & integral participation of the personal in active, effective & open relationships.
Border Automation currently has a total of 20 staff members covering the following fields:
• Mechanical design for the automation machinery and processes. (Design Engineers)
• Electrical design in e-plan schematic (Mechatronic and Electromechanical Engineers)
• Supervision in production areas (Mechatronic and Electromechanical Engineers)
• Process Engineers
• Senior mechatronic technicians (6)
• Senior welding and structure technician
• Human resources (Psychology Graduate)
• IT operator in computational systems